So yes, I had a slip up yesterday. I had another one today, I bought a pack of Benson & Hedges. Had 2 cigarettes.
Then, after being motivated thanks to About's Quit Smoking Forum, I decided I should quit again, from the beggining. And I had another cigarette, being aware that it was my last cigarette. Tomorrow will be a wonderful smokefree day!
I give you a tip. Your reason to quit must be unexcusable. If you quit for the health, you'll have the "we all die." With an unexcusable reason, like "not being a slave," or "not being stressed because you want to smoke," you'll handle your cravings much better. That's how easy it will be!
Remember, it's better to be a month craving that all your life dying (literally or not) for a cigarette because you can't smoke in certain places.
Also, find support, like About's Quit Smoking forum! I'm LanaDelRey there.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Lana's Smokefree Journal II - Day 0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment