Each lesson with the How to survive style will have some points like Motivation, Facts, What to do... So we can focus in each one of your problems, and solve them. Let's begin then!
Motivation & What to do
This is very important for your first day. Even the first thought you have in the morning can decide whether you'll success or not. If you think "Oh, I can't have a cigarette, dammit. I want to smoke so bad," you won't success. It's your first day being FREE. You're no longer a slave of the nicotine. See it this way: the Nicotine monster thinks you're still his slave, but you know you're free, so until the monster realises you won't be his slave again, it will try to remove your freedom again with the cravings.So don't think that. Think: Oh, this is going to be a wonderful day. I won't smell like smoke. Everybody will notice I smell pretty now. I won't have to smoke! I won't have to spend $6 in a pack! I won't lose 100 minutes of my life smoking!
Therefore it will be a wonderful day. Breathe clean air. Feel the
Facts
The first day is decisory. If you act like we told you, you won't have any difficulties. You will have cravings, yes. But look at the clock. Cravings won't last for more than three minutes. When you have a craving, think This is the nicotine monster going outside of me. How wonderful it is to be free! I don't have to smoke again so the nicotine monster goes inside me again!And again, look at the clock. If it's a hard craving, breathe deeply for three minutes. Then, think: The craving is gone. I'm free and I even enjoyed it, I don't mind if I have another craving sooner or later!
If you keep this attitude for the first weeks or months, the "smoking habit" will be replaced by the "quit smoking motivation habit," so you won't have to think in all that stuff. If you have cravings, you won't mind. You will be free...
I KNOW YOU WILL BE FREE, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T WORSE THAN ME
No comments:
Post a Comment