If you've been reading my other posts, you'll know my smoking and
quit-smoking stories... But I realised that I should do a quit plan.
Instead of quitting now (yesterday), I'll wait until June 19th
(that's two weeks from today). Why? First of all, from the 11th to the
19th I have a lot of horrible final exams and an horrible final project
about tourism. That will be stressful, and I'll get really mad with our
teachers because I hate them :P
So it will be easier to quit the 19th, when school ends and the summer vacations start.
Second, I'll go to Germany with my grandparents from July 10th to
17th. My original plan was to quit the 10th, because I won't be really
able to smoke there, but that would be the first stressful week and I
wouldn't enjoy the vacations... And I don't want that, because they
might be the last vacations I have with my grandparents (hope not).
Also, it will be more difficult to smoke during the summer, because
I will be only able to smoke during the mornings, so that would be a
very stressful summer.
So that's my plan. Probably, the first weeks until I go to Germany
will be stressful due to the smoking cessation, but going to Germany
will be a stress relief, since I will have already passed the first
horrible days.
And, since I tend to be very stressed due to school, quitting in summer is a good idea. Do you think so?
And also there's another plus; I'll have two weeks to plan my quit.
What to do if I have a slip up, how to manage the stress... It'll be
easier if I plan all of that before it happens. If I quit now, I will have to plan it meanwhile it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment