I started the day pretty well. But then, my father's wife mother came to have launch with us. I get kinda stressed in that kind of "semi-familiar" events, especially when it's not a real member of my family.
Anyway, it was good. I didn't really think about smoking again... Until we went to a bar. There were three people smoking next to me, and as I'm obsessed with brands, I began to "research" about the ladies' brand (Nobel). I never tried it. At that moment, I connected to QuitNow! chat and I realised that seeing those poor smokers motivated me!
Until afternoon. When I was having my after-launch coffee, I thought a lot on smoking, until now. A very big craving, during about 4 hours! I was about to smoke again (I have a new fresh pack), but I didn't. Luckily, I always "want" to smoke but finally I don't. This didn't happen the other times. I think I won't throw my cigarettes, because one of the parts I prefered of smoking was to buy my cigarettes... And the temptation is bigger if I have to go buy them!
I think the reason I don't smoke is because of the flavor. I can remember my last half cigarette. It tasted horrible. Gosh. And I used to love Camels.
Ten minutes ago I took a Diazepam (Valium), and it really works, although I only have two more Diazepams but plenty of Atarax (Hydroxycine 2HCl) which is for allergies AND anxiety.
What did we learn today? Well, I learnt that Diazepam can really help me. I also learnt that I'm strong enough for some reason; I thought I could never "ignore" those huge cravings. And you, friend, you learnt that you can do it if I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment